We are offering a wide range of Electric Cast-in Heaters in different designs and styles in order to meet the clients' varied requirements. For cooling and heating applications for the barrels of the plastic processing extruders, we are offering these heaters with special cooling tubes. Owing to their high operational efficiency, functional accuracy, these products are highly suitable for applications in different industries. These heaters are manufactured using brass, bronze and aluminum casings keeping in mind their specific applications, maximum watt density and operating temperature range.
Features and Specifications:
- Efficient heat transfer
- Uniform surface temperatures
- Max watt density: Aluminum alloy - 35 w/sq in on heater elements, Brass alloy - 45 w/sq in on heater elements
- Max temp: Aluminum alloy - 375 °C, Brass alloy - 650 °C
- Optional cooling tubes & end fittings
- Choice of heater terminations
- Injection and blow molding
- Packaging machinery
- Medical equipment
- Thermoforming equipment
- Molds & dies.